Energize Your Heart
In Energize Your Heart, Puran and Susanna Bair describe a powerful, authentic method for giving your heart the energy to heal your heart’s wounds, recognize the greatness within yourself and others, and become who you truly are. The authors show how energy in the four dimensions of the heart develop qualities such as…
- tolerance and cooperation (width),
- integrity and compassion, idealism and courage (depth and height),
- initiative and purposeful drive (forward), and
- peace and the ability to embrace change (inner).
This book gives you a powerful, three-part method for producing in yourself the change you desire. This method is:
- Recognition of the “Four Dimensions of the Heart” in yourself and others to reveal the splendor of what is emerging within you.
- Heart Rhythm Meditation, a simple yet profound method to coordinate the basic rhythms of your body and bring you into a state of radiant peace, and
- Application of the heart in challenging situations of health, relationships, and accomplishments, through the Exercises for Life.
If you loved books like The Secret, The Law of Attraction, The Power of Intention, and The Power of Now, you’ll love this book, for you’ve learned that the intention in your mind and the feeling in your heart creates your life. Energize Your Heart will help you create the destiny that is your deepest desire. Thinking positive is just the beginning!
Contents of “Energize Your Heart in Four Dimensions”
Chapter 1: The Heart
Chapter 2: A model of the Heart
Chapter 3: Working with the Heart’s Dimensions
Chapter 4: Stretching the Heart
Chapter 5: Reaching the Depth of the Heart
Chapter 6: Raising the Height of the Heart
Chapter 7: Extending the Heart Forward
Chapter 8: Expanding the Inner Heart
Chapter 9: Conclusion
Appendix 1: The Exercises for Life
Appendix 2: The Teachings of Hazrat Inayat Khan
Appendix 3: The Institute for Applied Meditation
Energize Your Heart